New Era Chiropractic in Sandgate is established to support the growing and diverse population in Sandgate and its surrounds.
In order to achieve our goal of providing 100% personalised tailored Chiropractic care, our Chiropractors share a special interest in the following;
- A variety of Manual, Low Force Chiropractic Adjustment techniques.
- A variety of spinal & peripheral rehabilitation protocols designed to maximally enhance our patient results from care.
- Countless hours of continued education.
All our New Era Chiropractors in Sandgate are trained in a variety of techniques suitable for people of different ages, including pregnancy, children, adolescent, tradies & the elderly.
Those whom prefer manual adjustments, our Sandgate Chiropractors are trained in a variety of manual techniques including:
- Gonstead Chiropractic Technique
- Diversified Chiropractic Technique
For those familiar with “low force” techniques, our Chiropractors are trained in the following techniques:
- Sacro-Occipital Technique (S.O.T)
- Activator methods
- Terminal Point Therapy (T.P.T)
- Active Release Technique (A.R.T)
It is common practice for our New Era Chiropractors in Sandgate to utilise a combination of the techniques to provide you, our patient, the greatest benefit.